Tired of getting grief over hairline cracks?
Prime Evaploc is a water soluble liquid when sprayed on curing concrete creates a plastic film that retards water evaporation in setting concrete. This greatly reduces the chances of plastic shrinking (known as hairlines) while making the concrete more workable for an extended period.
- Prime Evaploc reduces the chances of plastic shrinkage by up to 80% if the ground surface has been thoroughly watered prior to concrete placement.
- Using Prime Evaploc will allow the concrete to be workable for a longer period by delaying the surface to crust over in windy and hot conditions.
- Once applied the concrete surface will have a creamy feel under the trowel making finishing easier without altering the concrete strength or durability.
- Prime Evaploc retards concrete water evaporation by up to 80% in windy conditions and up to 60% in sunlight.
- The distinctive fluro green colour ensures easy and even product application. The bright colour that makes application so easy leaves no staining or residue once cured.
- A cost-effective, concentrated product which costs approx. 10 cents per square metre, each coat.
Mix 1 litre of PRIME EVAPLOC concentrate with 9 litres of water. 10 litres of diluted PRIME EVAPLOC will cover approximately 50 square meters of concrete with one coat. For easy application use a PRIME BACKPACK SPRAY UNIT or any garden sprayers. Apply the first coat of diluted PRIME EVAPLOC once you have screeded and bull floated the concrete. A second coat is then applied after finishing the concrete. This coat is to be applied once the surface has cured enough that the product will not pit the concrete surface but before a crust has formed.
Prime Evaploc is a water soluble product that is preferably cleaned in hot water, however, cold water can be used.
PRIME EVAPLOC is slightly alkaline. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wear suitable protective clothing (goggles, impervious footwear and gloves) when handling. If poisoning occurs seek medical advice. PRIME EVAPLOC should not be stored in metal containers for long periods.
Wash skin thoroughly and remove contaminated clothing.
Eye: Hold open and flood with water for 15 minutes.
Ingestion: DO NOT Induce vomiting. Take a glass of water after rinsing mouth.